We are excited to resume office hours in both our San Francisco and Berkeley locations!
San Francisco county strongly recommends getting a COVID-19 test in the week before any dental treatment (with the exception of dental emergencies). There are test stations around San Francisco for you to make an appointment. Click here to access SF.Gov's scheduling site. The wait time is 1-3 days.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. Please note that treatment protocols have changed and are in compliance with all the new local, state, and federal standards. All of this is for us to provide you with the best care in a safe environment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Patients need to be wearing a mask at all times except during physical treatment.
- We will be doing a screening at the time of making the appointment and when you enter the office. Please honestly tell us if you have or recently had any type of fever or flu/cold symptoms or if you have been around anybody in the last month with fever or flu/cold symptoms.
- We no longer have magazines or toys.
- We can not have people other than the patients or a child and one parent in the office.
- Please do not bring any extraneous items like bags, backpacks, or food into the office.
- We have been hit with a myriad of new regulations and expenses but have opted to generally not increase our fees, but we will be limiting many of the discounts we have been offering. We also will expect to have all fees paid at the time of service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. We thank you for your consideration and continued support.
Steven Baldwin, D.D.S. & Cynthia Scipioni, D.D.S.